CAS NO.: 1308-06-1
Mainly used in battery industry, also used cobalt salt and enamel.
- Catalyst: It is used as a catalyst in chemical reactions, such as oxidation processes.
- Battery Electrodes: Cobalt tetroxide is employed in the production of lithium-ion batteries as a component of the cathode material.
- Gas Sensors: It is used in gas sensors to detect gases like carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide.
- Pigments: Cobalt tetroxide can be used as a pigment in ceramics, glass, and paints.
- Magnetic Storage Media: In the past, cobalt tetroxide was used as a magnetic material in the production of magnetic storage media like tapes and disks.
Stored in cool and dry warehouse; Keep away from flame and heat.
25kg net. Double plastic bags lined plastic woven sack.
How to buy tetraoxide? What kind of tetraoxide powder is good?
Good quality tetraoxide three cobalt powder generally has the advantages of high product purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, larger surface area, high surface activity, low loosening density.
The price of tetraoxide triangular powder, how much is a nano oxide triple cobalt powder?
The prices of tetraoxide triangular powder are generally different in purity and particle size. In addition, the trend of the market will also affect the price of tetraxide triangular powder. How much is nano oxide? The quotation of the four cobalt -dioxide powder manufacturers on the same day shall prevail.
The purpose of the four cobalt dioxide.
1. Toners and pigments for glass and ceramics, hard alloys;
2. Oxidants and catalysts in the chemical industry;
3. For semiconductor industry, electronic ceramics, lithium -ion battery positive poles, magnetic materials, temperature and gas sensors.
How to deal with tetraonic oxidation three cobalt leaks?
It is recommended that emergency treatment personnel wear air -type respirators, anti -static uniforms, and rubber oil -resistant gloves. Forbidden contact or leakage. All equipment used during the job should be grounded. Cut off the leak source as much as possible. Eliminate all the ignition sources. According to the influence area of liquid flow, steam or dust diffusion, the warning area is delineated, and unrelated personnel evacuate from the side wind and upper wind to the safe area. Receive leaks to avoid pollution. Prevent leaks from entering the sewer, surface water and groundwater.
Smaller leakage: The leakage liquid is collected in a closed container as much as possible. Use sand, activated carbon or other inertial materials to be absorbed and transfer to safe places. It is forbidden to rush into the sewer.
Large leakage: Constructing the embankment or digging the pit. Close drainage pipeline. Cover with bubbles to suppress evaporation. Use the explosion -proof pump to the groove car or a special collector, recycle or transport it to the disposal of waste treatment places.